Man, I’ve got dozens of things that I’ve seen this week now that my reader is down to a managable 45 items.
Basically, I stick everything I see and like into my Google Notebook, and then I figure out if it goes Here, on Ten Day Team, or somewhere else. I’m going to soon have as many blogs as Todd Carpenter at this rate, but it’s becoming a more mechanical process.
- My old livejournal friend ChrissMari lusts after a smart car. Too bad she needs to learn to drive first. (Yeah, I’m on WP)
- Mann Made Blog talks about fighting sploggers.
- Free Your Ass and your mind will follow. Pithy Change This post.
- PureBlogging on how yes–you need social networking sites.
- Required Read or Re-read! Ancient, but one I just got around to reading: Lifehack on Selling Yourself on Lifestyle Change
- Agile Design an interesting idea by Emily Chang. Agile Design is the future; rails is part of it.
- Cubicle Nation it’s not too late to get after the new year.
- How To Use Craig’s List For Blog Promotion by PureBlogging. Pure Blogging should post less frequently.
In other news, I’ve got a post coming on how I trimmed my workday down to 2 hours. 10 hour week. Tim Ferris? You’ll be proud. Now to get the rest of the time gone.
Time to bounce!