09 Dec Probably True Things
Dear Jack and Ruby:
Here are some probably true things that may help you sort out the world – whatever it looks like – in the times to come.
- People will lie – you have to love them anyway.
- People will present a front that has nothing to do with reality. This is normal.
- You’ll have more distractions to keep you from being focused.
- Men and Women will both gold dig.
- People will not understand the world you live in- you have to survive.
- These people might be your parents: my advice will be obsolete at some point in the future, but I’ll try my hardest.
- I will disappoint you at some point, try to forgive me.
- I’m not perfect, and I hope I never claim to be.
The world is accelerating faster, I know that there will be more changes in the next 10 years than there were in the past 40. And I know that that cycle will accelerate. The toolset we use: laptop, mobile phone, email, etc to communicate will be supplanted.
I hope that I can be of use and of service in the future.