Simplifilm is the most successful venture I’ve taken part in.
That is to say in one year, it is throwing off enough income to pay 2 people, to grow at a steady clip and to make money. All of this is happening even though:
- We don’t have a “tagline”
- We don’t have a coherently presented website (I hate it)
- We don’t have a mission statement
- We have yet to spend one dollar on advertising
- We don’t have products listed on our site.
- We don’t have a content strategy.
- We don’t have employees.